Gifted and Talented Program
The Gifted and Talented program is an opportunity for students to showcase a specific skill or challenge themselves in an area of interest.
The Gifted and Talented program key components are as follows:
- Project Based Learning
- Developing a culture of thinking, where students are required to develop and use critical thinking skills
- Draws upon international programs and theories
- Year 10 students accelerated into HSC subjects
- Students will be encouraged to take responsibility for their learning and extend their learning beyond that of a typical classroom environment.
- Mentoring of Students will be provided that will challenge students to think critically and develop a culture of learning.
- Students may work individually and/or in groups with other gifted and talented students to share ideas and challenge each other to accelerate their learning.
- Students who are selected to join the Gifted and Talented Program will be provided the opportunity to be part of the program from Year 5 to Year 12, as long as the work completed by the student is of a high standard, deemed by the College.
Unity Grammar Scholarships recognise student achievement and encourage all students to work hard, be the best they can be and reach their full potential in order to achieve a Scholarship.
- Scholarships are offered in Academic, Sports, Arts and Quran Recitation
- Scholarships offered for eligible students at 50%, 75% and 100% of College fees.
Scholarship Selection Process
Step 1: Application
Student applications must include:
- The completed online registration form
- Student’s past NAPLAN results (For external applications only)
- Student’s school reports (past 2 years) (For external applications only)
- Applications may also include a Portfolio (Eg. photos of artworks) or evidence of sport representation. (For external applications only)
Step 3: Eligibility
Applications will be reviewed and eligibility will be determined based on Unity Grammar’s internal Scholarship criteria. Families are welcome to review a copy of the criteria in person at the Unity Grammar Administration Office.
Step 4: Notification
Notification of the outcome of the selection process will be communicated via email by the Enrolments team.
Scholarship Supporting Document Submission
Supporting documents for your applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to 70 Fourth Avenue, Austral, NSW 2179 attention to The Business Development Manager.
or via post to:
The Business Development Manager
PO Box 3230
Austral NSW 2179
Gifted and Talented / Scholarship Program Submission Form
All submissions are to be completed by filling in the form below (only supporting documentation can be provided by email, in person or post).