Gifted and Talented Program
The Gifted and Talented program is an opportunity for existing Unity Grammar students to showcase a specific skill or challenge themselves in an area of interest.
The Gifted and Talented program key components are as follows:
- Project Based Learning
- Developing a culture of thinking, where students are required to develop and use critical thinking skills
- Draws upon international programs and theories
- Year 10 students accelerated into HSC subjects
- Students will be encouraged to take responsibility for their learning and extend their learning beyond that of a typical classroom environment.
- Mentoring of Students will be provided that will challenge students to think critically and develop a culture of learning.
- Students may work individually and/or in groups with other gifted and talented students to share ideas and challenge each other to accelerate their learning.
- Students who are selected to join the Gifted and Talented Program will be provided the opportunity to be part of the program from Year 5 to Year 12, as long as the work completed by the student is of a high standard, deemed by the College.
Gifted and Talented Submission Form
All submissions are to be completed by filling in the form below (supporting documentation or evidence of achievements can be attached to your submission at the end of the form)