2022 Scholarship Program
Unity Grammar Scholarships recognise external and internal student achievements and encourages all students to work hard, be the best they can be and reach their full potential in order to achieve a Scholarship.
Scholarships are available to non Unity Grammar students and also existing students, the scholarship application consists of 4 weeks window in term 3 where all applications must be submitted to be eligible. These exact dates will be provided shortly.
- Scholarships are offered in Academic, Sports, Arts, Technology and Quran Recitation
- Scholarships are offered for eligible students at 50%, 75% and 100% of College fees.
Scholarship Selection Process
Applications will be reviewed and eligibility will be determined based on Unity Grammar’s internal Scholarship criteria.
Scholarship Supporting Documentation
All submissions are to be completed by filling in the form below (supporting documentation and evidence of achievements can be attached to your submission at the end of the form or emailed separately to email@example.com).
Submissions will only be considered if the following documentation is provided:
- Student’s past NAPLAN results
- Student’s school reports (past 2 years)
- Applications may also include a Portfolio (Eg. photos of artworks or evidence of sport representation etc.)
Scholarship Program Submission Form