2021 Scholarship Program
Unity Grammar Scholarships recognise student achievement and encourage all students to work hard, be the best they can be and reach their full potential in order to achieve a Scholarship. Scholarships are available to non Unity Grammar students and also existing students.
- Scholarships are offered in Academic, Sports, Arts, Technology and Quran Recitation
- Scholarships are offered for eligible students at 50%, 75% and 100% of College fees.
Scholarship Selection Process
Applications will be reviewed and eligibility will be determined based on Unity Grammar’s internal Scholarship criteria.
* Note for current Unity Grammar students – Internal Scholarship applications are open within a designated time in Term 3 only. There will be communication via the College’s official communication platforms for the relevant open and close dates. Applications from existing students received outside of this time will not be considered.
Scholarship Supporting Documentation
All submissions are to be completed by filling in the form below (supporting documentation and evidence of achievements can be attached to your submission at the end of the form or emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Submissions will only be considered if the following documentation is provided:
- Student’s past NAPLAN results
- Student’s school reports (past 2 years)
- Applications may also include a Portfolio (Eg. photos of artworks or evidence of sport representation etc.)
Scholarship Program Submission Form